Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shawn Johnson Hurt Knee Healing Time For Injury???

Healing time for injury??? - shawn johnson hurt knee

Today I was at my old elementary school and a playground for children of preschool age. If nobody is there, we (me, my brother and my 3 friends) the manager to ask if we can go there. Today, she told us we could. They have what looks like a balance beam, but the curve. Well, I did when Shawn Johnson, and I made a wheel on the inside. However, I fell and broke my leg in the steel beams. Well, it hurts pretty bad, but I started to panic when I felt a big hole on the right side under my right knee. I thought I broke a bone or something, but my mother came out and said it was a bruised muscle.
My question is, how long does it take to heal up? There was no blood, and got it immediately on ice and held it for long. The swelling is not bad, but a blow that is already there. I &# 039; m just mentioned that image once or twice a week, skating, and I would not be able to do certain things. It's a little difficult. HELP?

1 comment:

Emily said...

It is your mother a nurse? How could I know it's a muscle buckled "? I want to maintain control in the case, esp. The ice skating and then, just to be on the safe side so as not to hurt him .... A big Dent does not sound good, sorry .... We hope you feel better if

Post a Comment