Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lumbar Radiculopathy Lumbar Radiculopathy...Can Someone Share Their Experience With Me?

Lumbar radiculopathy...Can someone share their experience with me? - lumbar radiculopathy

I have chronic lumbar radiculopathy, I was told, is a form of sciatica. Please take my medication because I expect a little pain and discomfort. I mean the pain if you wait too long! After P / T / On the afternoon of Monday was so bad.
I went home, took my medication and went to bed. Tuesday was a day of nothing but pain and medication. Wednesday was the doctor who sent me to the emergency room, because in so much pain.
The emergency physician diagnosed with lumbar support radiculopathy. Therefore, no one can tell me why I keep fighting cause inflammitory muscles in my back, sometimes on the back of the left leg and foot.
Please someone tell me why I keep muscle cramps and back pain that the only way you can control this medicine?
Why MRI 2 show two different things. The first showed agglutination in the nerve root, the second showed nothing. My doctor instructed me to a worker, but nuerologist
Custom, a draft agreement.

1 comment:

WVAttorn... said...

I have the same problems. They have a number of drugs not pain relievers. She also went to physical therapy yet? It works very much time, but not enough to be used in accordance with my opinion.

In my opinion, the doctors are not really know what in most of the time. MRI does not always show the problem. In fact, his MRI was performed with a contrast?

Post a Comment