Friday, January 8, 2010

Thigh Pain Causes Thigh Pain?

Thigh pain? - thigh pain causes

In the past week and this week I really enjoyed because I studied very late (I'm like the biggest procrastinator lol) ever and I think I have this pain in the muscles of the left thigh every time "I went through sleep deprivation m. a serious car accident when I was eleven years old (I am now 19) and my left leg was badly injured, but I doubt that the cause of the pain because I have found, perfect. I do not know why I have pain?

1 comment:

alwaysmo... said...

when the muscles previously injured his thigh is still considered "low" (and probably even if they are aware of this ... it will be years before the muscles and tendons to heal properly) .. Then they could only count the fact that you are too tired and exhausted. I would try more food to eat, the B vitamins and potassium, to help high in the cramps ... Even if you are still sitting too long and the kind of .. stresses that these tense muscles, without causing it to be able to lace ... may try to expand short breaks short walk, or even a brisk walk before, during or after the test ... Drink more fluids, lighter and less soft drinks or too much caffiene and sugar .. .

Post a Comment