Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wording For Congrats On Moving Should I Try And Talk To Him?

Should i try and talk to him? - wording for congrats on moving

This year (as in February) to break my friend and I had trouble too. I give myself to him for many reasons, but basically I do not think I let go ... If this makes sense ...

Anyway, we have not at all, because then spoken. Both closed earlier this month, and I am fully committed to making a bold move, and I congratulate you on your diploma. She wanted him to know that I was really proud of him, and I was really to tell you / With his closing talk, would be the last time I saw him.

Of course, the only words out of my mouth were "happy" and threw me into a hug. He turned quickly and left. I am a very shy person, he would be an opportunity to be completely ignored, was not exactly my thing. I think I kissed him again and said thanks, but I'm not 100% sure because my mind was elsewhere.

Anyway, that about a week since it happened and I think I can probably speak for me, through instant messaging, as always with meThat has not happened. I would just add that he is very shy. Not exactly a topic of conversation. Anyway, I really want to start to talk, but I do not know if I go further and attempt a conversation or simply let go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment