Friday, December 11, 2009

Sea Doo Discovery Thinking Of Buying A Bayliner Discovery 195 Vs Challenger 180 Sea Doo. Thoughts?

Thinking of buying a bayliner discovery 195 vs challenger 180 sea doo. Thoughts? - sea doo discovery

I've never been in possession a Bayliner or a Challenger ... But what I know ...
Spending in the past 40 years to time in the ports, the ownership of boats, navigation, and during the last 10 years living on a boat ... Bayliner need to repair the joint brand name of the boat. I saw the fuselage ripped and torn covers both up and down the seams, and almost everything except "," expect ", take a boat to false.
So ... ask for "thoughts" This is mine. In fact, if she gave me her Bayliner bigger, better, more expensive boat ... I want to be polite and grateful ... But what they wanted - strip me of everything that selected the engineer on the boat and the boat to give away.

Happy & Safe Boating!

No comments:

Post a Comment